Looking for What to Serve With Chicken Wings? Look no further! Below we list our favorite dishes to pair with chicken wings, including our hasselback potatoes, healthy fritters, flavor-packed pasta salad, zesty sauces, and more.
We love to kick back and relax with some chicken wings! We are always trying different dishes, snacks, and sauces to pair with them for dinner and parties. Below we've rounded up 22 dishes that pair perfectly with chicken wings so you know exactly what to make for your next chicken wings meal.
If you are looking for a delicious and zesty chicken wings recipe, check out our Honey Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings.
1. Bacon Cheddar Hasselback Potatoes
2. Elotes Style Corn with Furikake
3. Zesty Italian Pasta Salad
4. Miso Mashed Potatoes
5. Healthy Greek Yogurt Coleslaw
6. Healthy Corn and Zucchini Fritters
7. Homemade Seasoned French Fries
8. Spicy Hot Honey Sauce
9. Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts
10. Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread with Miso
11. Pan Fried Potatoes with Herbs
12. Sautéed Broccolini (Broccoletti)
13. Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
14. Truffle Mushroom & Leek Risotto
15. Prosciutto Ricotta Pizza
16. Creamy Parmesan Polenta
17. Chipotle Mayo
18. Parmesan Truffle Fries With Truffle Aioli
19. Furikake and Lemon Shishito Peppers
20. Classic Egg Salad
21. Parmesan Crisps
22. Pear and Prosciutto Rocket Salad
Did You Like These Recipes?
Love these easy recipes to pair with wings? Leave a 5-star ????? rating in the recipe card below and leave a comment below. Thanks!
What to Serve With Chicken Wings: 22 Tasty Sides
Healthy Corn and Zucchini Fritters
- 1 medium zucchini shredded, about 2 cups
- 2 pinches kosher salt divided
- 1 cup corn kernels about 1 ear of sweet corn
- 1 shallot minced
- ½ cup panko
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup basil chiffonade, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or neutral cooking oil divided
- Greek yogurt, creme fraiche, or sour cream
Pan-Roasted Corn (for serving)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or neutral cooking oil, divided
- 2 tablespoon corn kernels
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Shred zucchini and remove moisture - Use a hand grater or a food processor with a grater disc to grate the zucchini. Place shredded zucchini in a colander in the sink and sprinkle with a pinch of kosher salt. Allow the zucchini to sit for about 10 minutes to release moisture. Gently press the remaining moisture out of the zucchini. This prevents the fritters from getting soggy.1 medium zucchini, 1 pinch kosher salt
- Mix ingredients - Add zucchini, corn kernels, shallot, panko, flour, parmigiano-reggiano, garlic powder, a pinch of black pepper, a pinch of salt, and basil to a large mixing bowl. Toss until combined. Beat an egg in a small bowl and fold into the mixture until well combined.1 medium zucchini, 2 pinches kosher salt, 1 cup corn kernels, 1 shallot, ½ cup panko, ¼ cup flour, ½ cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper, ¼ cup basil, 1 large egg
- Cook the fritters - Heat a large pan or braiser over medium high heat and add oil. Scoop about 3-4 tablespoons of batter and form each scoop into 8-10 patties. Cook the patties in batches as to not overcrowd the pan. Place the patties in the pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side until both sides are golden. Line a plate with a paper towel and transfer the fritters to the plate to blot the excess oil from the fritters.1 tablespoon avocado oil or neutral cooking oil
- Pan roast corn (optional) - Pan roast corn while the fritters cook for an additional topping. In a separate skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add corn and cook for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Use a splatter screen if available, as the corn can heat and pop out of the pan otherwise. Once the corn turns golden brown, stir in salt and remove from heat.2 tablespoon corn kernels, 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Serve - Serve with Greek yogurt, creme fraiche, or sour cream and sprinkle with basil and roasted corn.¼ cup basil,Greek yogurt, creme fraiche, or sour creamGreek yogurt, creme fraiche, or sour cream, ¼ cup basil
- Be sure to press the moisture out of the zucchini so they don't get soggy.
- Use a quarter cup measuring cup to scoop the batter. This results in uniform patties that will have the same thickness and cook evenly.
- Make sure the pan isn't too hot or the fritters will burn. If your pan starts to smoke in between batches, let the pan cool down.
- Cook fritters in a neutral oil that can tolerate high heat. If you use butter or olive oil, it will likely burn.
- Don't flip the fritters until you see some browning underneath or they could crumble.