Looking for What to Serve With Pot Roast? We got you covered! Below we list our favorite dishes that pair deliciously with pot roast, including our pan-fried potatoes, healthy fritters, scrumptious veggies, and more.
We love pot roast for a richly flavored weeknight dinner or family get together. We are always trying different dishes to pair with it. Below we've rounded up 21 dishes that we love with pot roast so you know exactly what to make with your next pot roast dinner.
1. Pan Fried Potatoes with Herbs
2. Healthy Corn and Zucchini Fritters
3. Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
4. Bacon Cheddar Hasselback Potatoes
5. Elotes Style Corn with Furikake
6. Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts
7. Miso Mashed Potatoes
8. Sautéed Broccolini (Broccoletti)
9. Oven Roasted Onions
10. Truffle Mushroom & Leek Risotto
11. Roasted Shallots
12. Sautéed Mushrooms with Garlic and White Wine
13. Roasted Honeynut Squash
14. Creamy Parmesan Polenta
15. Pear and Prosciutto Rocket Salad
16. Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread With Miso
17. Sautéed Buttered Leeks
18. Furikake and Lemon Shishito Peppers
19. Maple Roasted Kabocha Squash (Japanese Pumpkin)
20. Harvest Salad with Quinoa and Arugula
21. Sautéed French Green Beans with Furikake
Did You Like These Recipes?
Love these easy recipes to pair with pot roast? Leave a 5-star rating in the recipe card below and leave a comment below. Thanks!
What to Serve with Pot Roast: 21 Tasty Sides
- Toss potatoes - In a mixing bowl, toss the potatoes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, and pepper.1 lb potatoes, 3 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cook garlic - Heat a skillet on medium heat and add the remaining 1 tablespoons of olive oil. Once the olive oil heats, add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.4 garlic cloves
- Pan-fry potatoes - Add the potatoes to the pan and cover the skillet with a lid. Cook the potatoes for about 12-15 minutes until tender on the inside, stirring halfway through.
- Make potatoes crispy - Remove the lid and turn the heat up to medium-high. Cook the potatoes for an additional 5 minutes, or until the potatoes become golden and crispy.
- Season potatoes and serve - Remove from heat and toss with herbs. Serve warm if eating as a side or at room temperature if serving as a salad topping.3 tablespoon parsley, 1 sprig thyme, 1 sprig rosemary