Searching for the Best Sides for Pulled Pork Sandwiches? Check out our favorite pulled pork sides, including crunchy healthy coleslaw, flavor-packed fries, scrumptious veggies, and zesty salads.
Pulled pork sandwiches are quintessential BBQ dish and a great weeknight dinner. While we love the flavor of pulled pork sandwiches, we prefer our Pulled Chicken Sandwiches recipe for a slightly healthier alternative.
We love our pulled chicken sandwiches with a side of Greek Yogurt Coleslaw and homemade potatoes like our French Fries, Baked Potatoes, or Miso Mashed potatoes. The sandwiches also pair delicious with veggies like our 10-Minute Sautéed Broccolini or Furikake and Lemon Shishito Peppers.
Below we've rounded up 20 sides that pair deliciously with pulled pork or chicken so you know exactly what to make for your next BBQ, game day, or weeknight dinner.
1. Healthy Greek Yogurt Coleslaw
2. Parmesan Truffle Fries with Truffle Aioli
3. Elotes Style Corn with Furikake
4. Bacon Cheddar Hasselback Potatoes
5. Healthy Corn and Zucchini Fritters
6. 10-Minute Sautéed Broccolini
7. Pan Fried Potatoes with Herbs
8. Zesty Italian Pasta Salad
9. Animal Style Fries (In-N-Out Copycat)
10. Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta
11. Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread with Miso
12. Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
13. Spicy Cajun Fries
14. Harvest Salad with Quinoa and Arugula
15. Miso Mashed Potatoes
16. Pear and Prosciutto Rocket Salad
17. Furikake and Lemon Shishito Peppers
18. Homemade Seasoned French Fries
19. Roasted Honeynut Squash
20. Spicy Kani Salad
Did You Like This Recipe?
Love these pulled pork side dishes? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 rating in the recipe card below & consider leaving a comment below. Thanks!
20 Best Sides Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 2 cups Napa cabbage shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage shredded
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a mixing bowl, add Greek yogurt, water, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, pepper, salt, garlic powder, mustard, and honey. Mix until combined.⅔ cup Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon water, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, 2 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon honey
- In a separate large bowl, place Napa cabbage, red cabbage, and carrots in a large mixing bowl and mix. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and use tongs to mix until the vegetables are coated.2 cups Napa cabbage, 2 cups red cabbage, 1 cup carrots
- Keep the coleslaw crunchy by separating the dressing from the cabbage and carrots until you are ready to enjoy it.
- Shred cabbage and carrots in a food processor to save time. Use a chopping blade and cut the cabbage into thin wedges before adding it to the food processor.
- Refrigerate leftover coleslaw in an air-tight container for up to 3 days. When you are ready to enjoy it, remove it from the fridge and eat it cold or let it get closer to room temperature.