Not sure What to Eat with Brussel Sprouts? Below we list all of our favorite dishes that pair perfectly with Brussel sprouts, including juicy steak, tender chicken, stuffed peppers, buttery fish, and more.
Brussel sprouts are one of our go to sides that are delicious with different dishes. We typically make our Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Carrots because it is healthy and easy to make. If we are in the mood for a more decadent Brussel sprouts dish, we make our Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts. This dish features little flavor crystals of bacon or pancetta for extra flavor!
Below we've rounded up 20 of our favorite recipes that we enjoy with Brussel Sprouts so you know exactly what to make with Brussel Sprouts for your next meal.
1. Bavette Steak (Flank Steak)
2. BBQ Baked Chicken Thighs
3. Buttery Fish with Crispy Skin
4. Mozzarella-Stuffed Chicken Pomodoro
5. Cast Iron Skillet Burger
6. Roasted Chicken Thighs and Vegetables
7. Turkey and Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
8. Baked Furikake Salmon
9. Healthy Corn and Zucchini Fritters
10. Chicken Katsu (Japanese Chicken Cutlet)
11. Teriyaki Salmon
12. Hawaiian Roll Turkey Pesto Sliders
13. Broiled Salmon Collars
14. Teriyaki Chicken
15. BBQ Pulled Chicken Burgers
16. Miso Mashed Potatoes
17. Fig Balsamic Glazed Chicken
18. Rolled Turkey Roulade
19. Wagyu Beef Cheeseburger
20. Dutch Oven Whole Chicken with Meyer Lemon
Did You Like This Recipe?
Love these easy and tasty recipes? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 rating in the recipe card below and leave a comment below. Thanks!
20 Tasty Dishes to Eat With Brussel Sprouts
- Set oven to broil - Place the oven rack about 6 inches from the top of the oven (typically the first tier of the stove) and set to broil on high.
- Make incisions in steak for garlic - Use the tip of the knife to make about 20 small incisions in flank steak. Stuff a sliver of garlic into each incision.1 lb flank steak, 2-3 cloves garlic
- Season steak - Place the steak on a foil-lined baking sheet. Season with salt and ground pepper and drizzle with olive oil.kosher or sea salt, freshly ground pepper, 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Broil steak - Place in the oven and broil on high for 7-8 minutes for medium rare (130°F to 140°F).
- Slice and serve - Remove the steak from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
- Let the meat temper on the kitchen counter for about 15 minutes before you cook it. This ensures the steak will stay tender and juicy when cooked. If it is too cold, the steak will dry out.
- Be sure to let the meat rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing to ensure the juices are reabsorbed into the meat.
- Drizzle any leftover juice in the pan onto the meat when you serve it.
- Store this flank steak in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. In order to reheat the steak, let the steak rest for 15 minutes to reach room temperature, then heat the oven to 300°F and reheat for 5-10 minutes.