Wondering What to Serve with Mashed Potatoes? Below we list all of our favorite dishes that pair perfectly with mashed potatoes. Our list includes Thanksgiving classics, juicy chicken, buttery fish, and more.
Mashed potatoes are a Thanksgiving staple, but we also enjoy them year round because they are so delicious and come together easily. You must try our classic Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes or if you are looking for a unique mashed potatoes recipe, try our Miso Mashed Potatoes. Their creamy and rich flavor pairs well with so many dishes!
Below we've rounded up 15 of our favorite recipes we enjoy with mashed potatoes so you know exactly what to make with mashed potatoes for your next meal.
1. Rolled Turkey Roulade
2. Turkey Au Jus Gravy
3. Dutch Oven Whole Chicken with Meyer Lemon
4. Bavette Steak
5. Homemade Herb and Mushroom Stuffing
6. BBQ Baked Chicken Thighs
7. Teriyaki Chicken
8. Buttery Fish with Crispy Skin
9. Mozzarella-Stuffed Chicken Pomodoro
10. Chicken Katsu (Japanese Chicken Cutlet)
11. Baked Furikake Salmon with Kewpie Mayo
12. Roasted Chicken Thighs and Vegetables
13. Cast Iron Skillet Burger
14. Fig Balsamic Glazed Chicken
15. Teriyaki Salmon
Did You Like This Recipe?
Love these dishes that go with mashed potatoes? Please leave a 5-star ????? rating in the recipe card below & consider leaving a comment below. Thanks!
What to Serve with Mashed Potatoes: 15 Delicious Recipes
- 1 Whole turkey breast hawed, butterflied, and tenderized
- 5 cups Stuffing of your choice
- 4 tablespoon Butter melted
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Heat the oven to 325°F.
- Lay the turkey breast flat on a cutting board with the skin side down. Crack fresh pepper and salt on the meat. Spoon the stuffing onto the meat and spread a half-inch layer on the breast. Do not make the stuffing too thick or the meat will be difficult to roll.1 Whole turkey breast, Kosher Salt, Freshly Ground Pepper, 5 cups Stuffing of your choice
- Take one of the short ends of the turkey breast and tightly roll it as you would a jelly roll. Use the bakers twine to tie the roast every couple inches until the meat is tied and secure.
- Place the roulade on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet, seam side down. Evenly coat with the melted butter and sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Place in the oven and roast for 1 ½ hours, or until the center of the roulade reaches 150°F. Remove from the oven, cover with foil, and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Cut the twine.4 tablespoon Butter
- Slice the roulade into ½"-thick pieces and serve immediately.