Looking for the Best Sides for Sliders? You've come to the right place! Below we list all of our favorite slider sides, including flavor packed fries, scrumptious veggies, and zesty salads.
Sliders are one of our favorite BBQ and game day dishes. We love to make them with homemade fries and veggies. Below we've rounded up 20 sides that pair deliciously with sliders so you know exactly what to make for your next BBQ, game day, or weeknight dinner. All of these sides will also be perfect with a burger like our Cast Iron Skillet Burger or Wagyu Beef Burger.
If you are looking for a slider recipe, try our popular Pesto Swiss And Turkey Skillet Sliders . Our Turkey Sliders feature fresh turkey, rich pesto, Swiss cheese, and honey on sweet Hawaiian rolls. They're delicious and come together quickly!
1. Parmesan Truffle Fries with Truffle Aioli
2. Elotes Style Corn with Furikake
3. Bacon Cheddar Hasselback Potatoes
4. Healthy Corn and Zucchini Fritters
5. 10-Minute Sautéed Broccolini
6. Pan Fried Potatoes with Herbs
7. Harvest Salad with Quinoa and Arugula
8. Animal Style Fries (In-N-Out Copycat)
9. Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
10. Spicy Cajun Fries
11. Zesty Italian Pasta Salad
12. Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta
13. Pear and Prosciutto Rocket Salad
14. Furikake and Lemon Shishito Peppers
15. Homemade Seasoned French Fries
16. Make a BBQ Salad (With or Without Chicken)
17. Sautéed Mushrooms with Garlic and White Wine
18. Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread with Miso
19. Spicy Kani Salad
20. Maple Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Carrots
Did You Like This Recipe?
Love these slider side dishes? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 rating in the recipe card below & consider leaving a comment below. Thanks!
20 Best Sides for Sliders
Parmesan Truffle Fries
Parmesan Truffle Fries
- Chill potatoes - Place the cut potatoes in a large bowl and fill with cold water. Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes and as long as overnight. When ready to fry, drain the water completely and place the sliced potatoes on a clean kitchen towel or on paper towels to dry right before frying.2 Yukon gold or Russet potatoes
- Heat oil for frying - Add about 3 inches of oil to a large pot or dutch oven and heat the oil to 300˚F. If you don’t have a thermometer, take the end of a wooden spoon and dip it in the oil. If the oil starts to bubble against the spoon, it’s ready for frying.1 qt frying oil
- First fry - Add a third of the potatoes to the oil and cook for 5 minutes, until the potatoes turn light golden brown. Remove from the oil, carefully shake the excess oil into the pot, and place the fries on a rack. Return the oil back to 300˚F between each batch to ensure the fries cook evenly.
- Second fry - Once all of the fries have cooked once, increase the heat of the oil to 400˚F. Repeat the process and add a third of the fries to the oil and fry until they become deep golden brown.
- Season fries - Remove the fries from the oil, shake off the excess oil, and place in a mixing bowl. Use a paper towel to blot some of the oil if necessary. Drizzle with truffle oil and season with parmigiano-reggiano, salt, and pepper. Gently toss and serve immediately. 2 teaspoon black truffle oil,½ cup parmigiano reggiano,sea salt or kosher salt,freshly ground black pepper2 teaspoon black truffle oil, ½ cup parmigiano reggiano, sea salt or kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk ingredients - Add mayonnaise, truffle oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic to a bowl and whisk until combined.½ cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, ½ teaspoon lemon juice, 1 clove garlic, 1 teaspoon black truffle oil
- Season - Season with salt and black pepper and add more lemon juice to taste. Whisk until combined.sea salt or kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Chill then serve - Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Cut fries evenly - Cut the fries so they have the same width. This will help them cook evenly in the oil.
- Use premium truffle oil - Cheap truffle oil is made with synthetic flavoring, not real truffle. As a result, you will not get as rich of a flavor and you will ned to use a lot more to add truffle flavor. If you use premium truffle oil, you will only need a little.
- Be sure to fry the potatoes twice - We fry them the first time at a lower temperature to soften the potatoes and create a water tight barrier so they stay moist when they are fried again. We fry them the second time to make them crispy.
- Leftover oil - Wait for the oil to cool then pour it into a sealed bottle or jar. You can either reuse the oil or throw it out.
- Frozen Fries - In order to make parmesan truffle fries with frozen fries, just follow the instructions on the packaging, then toss in the recipe seasoning.