Looking for a delicious BBQ chicken side? You've come to the right place! Below we list all of our favorite BBQ chicken side dishes, including cozy potatoes, zesty salads, and flavor-packed vegetables.
BBQ chicken thighs are one of our favorite weeknight meals and we are always experimenting with different sides to pair with it. Below we've rounded up 15 dishes that pair deliciously with BBQ chicken so you know exactly what to make next time you want to make BBQ Chicken.
If you are looking for a BBQ chicken recipe, try our easy BBQ Baked Chicken Thighs. Our BBQ chicken thighs are tender and succulent on the inside, and sticky and crisp on the outside. Our recipe also includes instructions for both bone-in, skin-on and boneless, skinless thighs.
1. Elotes Style Corn with Furikake
2. Make a BBQ Chicken Salad
3. Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread with Miso
4. Bacon Cheddar Hasselback Potatoes
5. 10-Minute Sautéed Broccolini (Broccoletti)
6. Pan Fried Potatoes with Herbs
7. Harvest Salad with Quinoa and Arugula
8. Sautéed French Green Beans with Furikake
9. Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
10. Miso Mashed Potatoes
11. Zesty Italian Pasta Salad
12. Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts
13. Spicy Kani Salad
14. Furikake and Lemon Shishito Peppers
15. Homemade Seasoned French Fries
Did You Like These Recipes?
All of the above sides will add a delicious new dimension to your BBQ chicken dinner. If you made and enjoyed any of these sides, please rate this post and comment below.
15 Best Sides for BBQ Chicken
- 1 lb potatoes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 3 tablespoon parsley minced
- 1 sprig thyme minced
- 1 sprig rosemary minced
- Toss potatoes - In a mixing bowl, toss the potatoes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, and pepper.1 lb potatoes, 3 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cook garlic - Heat a skillet on medium heat and add the remaining 1 tablespoons of olive oil. Once the olive oil heats, add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.4 cloves garlic
- Pan-fry potatoes - Add the potatoes to the pan and cover the skillet with a lid. Cook the potatoes for about 12-15 minutes until tender on the inside, stirring halfway through.
- Make potatoes crispy - Remove the lid and turn the heat up to medium-high. Cook the potatoes for an additional 5 minutes, or until the potatoes become golden and crispy.
- Season potatoes and serve - Remove from heat and toss with herbs. Serve warm if eating as a side or at room temperature if serving as a salad topping.3 tablespoon parsley, 1 sprig thyme, 1 sprig rosemary
Leave a Reply