Glowing Skin Green Juice is the best miracle green juice for healthy, hydrated skin. It gives your skin a radiant glow, can help clear acne, and takes only a few minutes to prep and juice.
Glowing Skin Green Juice is filled with hydrating, nutrient-rich ingredients that make your skin bright and clear. Clear, glowing skin makes you feel confident and happy. As someone who has struggled with hormonal cystic acne, I found the best way to maintain clear skin is to stay hydrated with nourishing juices and smoothies, get at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night, and practice a good Skin Care Routine.
Read more about my journey to clear skin at the end of this post.
Ingredients for Clear Skin Green Juice
- Cucumber - Cucumber is consists of mostly water and is, therefore, incredibly hydrating. Cucumbers also contain vitamin K and beta carotene that help fight free radicals in your body.
- Celery - Celery contains beta carotene, flavonoids, vitamin C, and antioxidant nutrients. It is a source of phytonutrients, which reduce inflammation.
- Kale - Kale is rich in chlorophyll, a component that reduces inflammation and bacterial growth in skin. Kale is also a good source of antioxidants, fiber, calcium, B complex vitamins, and vitamins C and K.
- Lemon - Lemon is a source of fiber and vitamin C, which is key for immune and skin health.
- Granny Smith Apple - Granny Smith Apples are rich in pectin, a prebiotic fiber that promotes healthy bacterial growth in the gut and digestion.
- Ginger - Ginger is anti-inflammatory and can fight the free radicals and bacteria that cause acne.
Equipment Needed to Make Juice
To make green juice, you need a juicer and glass bottles to store the juice. The Brevile Juice Fountain and Breville Juice Fountain Compact are high-performance juicers that are easy to clean. Store fresh juice in glass bottles with a tight lid to maintain freshness.
To explore more kitchen items to make your kitchen complete, head to our Kitchen Essentials Shop.
How to Make Green Juice for Clear Skin
Making green juice only requires a few easy steps:
- Wash produe - Wash the produce thoroughly before juicing.
- Add to the juicer - Run the produce through the juicer, starting with the kale, then the ginger, celery, lemon, and cucumber in no particular order. Add the apple last to push out any remnants of the other ingredients.
- Enjoy or store - Enjoy immediately or transfer to air-tight glass bottles, mason jars, or a pitcher. Refrigerate or enjoy within 72 hours. Do not freeze.
Do Green Juices Make Your Skin Glow?
Glowing Skin Green Juice is loaded with anti-inflammatory produce that can reduce bacterial growth in your skin, which causes acne. Additionally, it's full of nutrients that nourish your body and can help your skin radiate.
There are many reasons skin can break out, all of which a dermatologist can help diagnose and treat. Glowing skin can be obtained through nutrient-rich diets, proper sleep, hydration, and reduced stress. Additionally, a proper skin care regimen, including sunscreen, can treat and protect your skin externally.
Water, green tea, and green juice can help clear your skin. Since hydration plays a key role in maintaining clear skin, these three drinks can quench your skin and prevent acne-causing bacterial growth. Glowing Skin Green Juice is low in sugar, which can cause breakouts.
My Clear Skin Journey
As mentioned in the famous Clear Skin Smoothie post, I struggled with hormonal acne in my twenties. I felt discouraged and visited doctors who chalked my breakouts up to stress and recommended I meditate or exercise. Deep down, I knew stress was not the cause of my breakouts. I spent over a year researching as much as I could about skin care and how to cure my acne.
After many tears and doctors visits, I found a dermatologist in LA who diagnosed my hormonal acne and confirmed it was not stress-induced, but hormonal and bacterial. I took medicine for a year, my skin finally cleared, and I added the Clear Skin Smoothie to my regular routine. As my acne faded, I added the Glowing Skin Green Juice to my skin care routine as well, as it has anti-inflammatory ingredients and is a refreshing way to start my morning.
If you are struggling with acne or just want to have glowing skin and feel good, give this juice a try. It may not completely solve your specific skin challenges, but it is still nourishing and refreshing. Please rate and comment below to let me know how you like it!
Glowing Skin Green Juice
- 1 bunch kale
- 6 celery stalks
- 2 lemon
- 1 2-inch knob of ginger
- 2 cucumber
- 1 granny smith apple cut in half
- Clean and dry the produce. Run the produce through the juicer, starting with the kale, then the ginger, celery, lemon, and cucumber in no particular order. Add the apple last to push out any remnants of the other ingredients.
- Enjoy immediately or transfer to air-tight glass bottles, mason jars, or a pitcher to be refrigerated and consumed within 72 hours. Do not freeze.
This page may contain affiliate links. Pasta Ragazza will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on one of the above product links and complete a purchase. I only share products I use myself and believe in. Thank you for supporting Pasta Ragazza.