Immune Booster Juice is a sweet and vitamin-rich juice that can be made in just 10 minutes using an electric juicer. It’s loaded with healthy fruits and vegetables, including organic beets, carrots, oranges, ginger, apples, and celery. Not only is it extremely healthy and makes you feel great, but it’s also refreshing and delicious too.
In this time of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), it's even more important to take care of your health. Taking care of your physical and mental health is essential. Load up on vitamin-rich foods to help your body defend itself against illness and strengthen your immune system. One way to enjoy your daily dose of nutrients is with a glass of Immune Booster Juice.
This gluten free and vegan juice is simple to make and tastes delicious. It is rich in vitamins and nutrients to help keep your body nourished. It contains antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, and plenty of vitamin to help boost your immunities. It is a healthy way to start your morning or give you a boost of energy in the middle of the day.
Immune Booster Juice is loaded with vitamins and nutrients that empower your immune system. When it comes to the importance of taking care of your health and understanding what makes your body thrive, I turned to my friend Dr. Gillian Salter, DACM, L.Ac for her insight on the benefits of Immune Booster Juice. Dr. Salter is a Licensed Acupuncturist, Certified Herbalist, and Nutritionist based in San Diego.
- Celery - Celery is full of electrolytes and hydrates cells. It is anti-inflammatory and helps heal skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- Ginger - Ginger is antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic. It helps ease cold and flu symptoms. Fresh ginger also has more than 60 trace minerals and 30 amino acids.
- Beets - Beets are rich in folate, which helps with cell growth and function.
- Carrots - Carrots contain betacarotene, vitamins, and minerals. Betacarotene is an antioxidant and improves cognitive function. It also promotes skin, lung, and eye health.
- Apples - Apples contain pectin, which helps filter toxins, molds, bacteria, viruses, and year.
- Oranges - Oranges are high in vitamin C, glutathione, and flavonoids. These components help fight off viruses. Oranges are also high in bioactive calcium, which helps build strong bones and teeth.
See recipe card for quantities.
- Clean and dry produce - Clean and dry the produce.
- Juice the ingredients - Run the produce through the juicer, starting with the celery, then the ginger, beets, and carrots in no particular order. Run the apples and the oranges last so they push out any remnants of the other ingredients.
- Enjoy and store - Enjoy immediately or transfer to air-tight glass bottles, mason jars, or a pitcher to be refrigerated and consumed within 72 hours. Do not freeze.
Hint: When juicing, thoroughly wash the fruits and vegetables to remove any dirt and bacteria.
- Grapefruit - replace oranges with grapefruit to make the juice more tart or if you simply prefer grapefruit over oranges. Like oranges, grapefruit is a great source of vitamin C.
- Tumeric - full of antioxidants and curcumin, a natural anti-inflammatory. Use turmeric instead of ginger to make the juice less spicy with a more subtle and earthy taste.
Giving the visitor ideas on how they can change this recipe to better suit their dinner guests, or their cultural cuisine, is a great way to increase the chances they make the recipe
- Apples - Use honey crisp or fuji apples to make the juice sweet and use green apples to make it tart.
- Orange - Use valencia or navel oranges to make the juice sweet and blood oranges or cara cara oranges if they are in season.
- Grapefruit - Add a grapefruit for a tart flavor. Grapefruit is rich in antioxidants and can help reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels. It is high in vitamin C, Beta-carotene, Lycopene, and Flavanones.
- Cucumber - Add it for a new refreshing flavor. Cucumbers are hydrating and contain antioxidants.
See this healthy and refreshing Glowing Skin Green Juice on our website!
I use the Brevile Juice Fountain, but any of these juicers are great too: Hamilton Beach Juicer Machine, Hamilton Beach Premium Juicer Machine, Breville Compact Juice Fountain. Once you make your own batches of fresh juice, you can store them in glass bottles. If you are someone who often buys juice from the store, a juicer is definitely worth the investment! In addition to customizing your own juices, you will also cut down on all of the plastic bottles used in store-bought juice.
To explore more kitchen items to make your kitchen complete, head to our Kitchen Essentials Shop.
Immune Booster Juice can be kept in an air-tight glass pitcher or in glass bottles for up to 3 days in a refrigerator. This ensures you get the most out of the vitamins and nutrients before the juice goes stale. The glass bottles are great because you can take them to go and reuse them.
Your juice will taste like anything you put through the juicer. For citrus fruits, remove the peel to avoid any bitterness in your drink. If you are not used to ginger's intensity, add a little first then add more if desired.
If you love this recipe, please rate and comment below!Print
Immune Booster Juice is a sweet and vitamin-rich juice that can be made in just 10 minutes using an electric juicer. It’s loaded with healthy fruits and vegetables, including organic beets, carrots, oranges, ginger, apples, and celery. Not only is it extremely healthy and makes you feel great, but it’s sweet and delicious too.
- 1 celery stalk (8-10 ribs of celery), separated from the base
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 3 beets, cut in half
- 5 carrots
- 3 apples, cut in half
- 3 oranges, peeled
Clean and dry the produce. Run the produce through the juicer, starting with the celery, then the ginger, beets, and carrots in no particular order. Run the apples and the oranges last so they push out any remnants of the other ingredients.
Enjoy immediately or transfer to air-tight glass bottles, mason jars, or a pitcher to be refrigerated and consumed within 72 hours. Do not freeze.
Keywords: immune booster juice, juicing, immune system, COVID-19, immunities, vegan juice, organic juice
Hi friend! My posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through these links, you won’t pay any extra, but we will get a small commission. This keeps Pasta Ragazza active. Thank you!